Online Sales and Marketing Strategy Services
Brett Wallace, Forrester Research, says "Sales 2.0" is about leveraging technology to improve the sales process. Sales 2.0 is about the entire buying process.
Sales 2.0 is about using technology to develop deeper relationships with customers.Search engines can increase sales leads up to 50% in the first months - provided your website is optimized and follows web usability best practices.
Optimizing your website isn't the holy graal to generating sales leads.An efficient Search Engine Marketing plan is at the start of an internet strategy. Driving relevant sales leads to a website is the first step in a successful online sales and marketing strategy.
But not just...One has to choose the right online marketing and communication channels accordingly to the overall company's commercial and development strategy in order to develop a sustainable online sales and marketing model.
A successful online sales and marketing strategy is made off 3 key components:
- Driving qualified sales leads to your website
- Close the sale, i.e. turn the lead into a sale, the visitor into a customer
- Recurring customers, repeat business
We want to Work with You to:
- Define your online objectives
- Define your audience & visitors
- Evaluate your competition
- Internet strategy focused website developments
- Define your resources, workloads, budgets
Call us now, we’d love to talk to you!