Written by Christophe Bernigaud
Friday, 27 April 2012 13:42
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Self proclaimed online experts, gurus and evangelists drip-dispense their knowledge, as postulates to their education hungry audience. Knowledge is power. Data is knowledge. Almighty Google confirms - it's all about the data.
Data sets can be complex to understand, especially online.
Infographics make data sets easy to understand.
Aharef.info created a superb tool, 'websites as graphs' to vizualise websites, how they are built.
- blue: for links (the A tag)
- red: for tables (TABLE, TR and TD tags)
- green: for the DIV tag
- violet: for images (the IMG tag)
- yellow: for forms (FORM, INPUT, TEXTAREA, SELECT and OPTION tags)
- orange: for linebreaks and blockquotes (BR, P, and BLOCKQUOTE tags)
- black: the HTML tag, the root node
- gray: all other tags
Here is TargetOnlineMarketing.com Data Visualization , website as a graph
So, what does your website look like?